What does a heart on fire represent to you? It’s a heart of fire, the fire of God’s love for us, that never burns out. It’s always ablaze!
Those who like poetry, you’ll like this: “Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm, for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like a blazing fire like a mighty flame.” (Song of Song 8: 6)
- Seals were precious to the owners, as personal as a name.
- The Lord’s mighty and intense flame of His love has kindled my heart.
Here are some more thoughts about being sealed:
“God the Father has placed His seal of approval.” (John 6: 27)
- His love has sealed you. You are loved and approved.
“You were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance.” (Ephesian 1: 13-14)
- Seal always denotes ownership. You are His!
“God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are His. “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from worldliness.” (2 Timothy 2: 19)
His Words Sealed: “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.” (Matthew 24: 35)
We’ve all been blind sighted with this virus hit. However, please don’t let this paralyze you.
We are encouraged to, “Keep watch because we do not know what day our Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. Be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when we do not expect Him.” (Matthew 24: 43-44)
I see the Lord using this to prepare and make us ready…
- Be ready to share about His love and salvation.
- Be ready to pray when God urges you to.
- Continue to bring an offering before Him. (Numbers 29: 39)
How Do We Prepare:
- “In the desert prepare…”(Isaiah 40: 3)
- “Prepare to meet your God…”(Amos 4: 12)
- “Prepare the way for the Lord…”(Matthew 3: 3)
- “There is a place I go to prepare a place for you…”(John 14: 2)
- “To prepare God’s people for works…”(Ephesians 4: 12)
- “Therefore, prepare your minds for action…”(1 Peter 1: 13)
- “Be prepared in season and out of season…”(2 Timothy 4: 2)
- “Always be prepared to give an answer…” (1 Peter 3: 15)
God is giving blueprints and strategies to some on ways for the church to specifically prepare for His return. This immobilization will catapult many to be mobilized for the Lord in the next season. Many are searching for answers on why things happen. Many are asking why this Coronavirus has immobilized our world. Point them to the ONE who is the answer for our world and for our life. “He has set His seal of ownership on us and put His Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.” (2 Corinthians 1: 22)
(Song of Songs 8: 5-14, Matthew 24: 32-51, Numbers 28-29, Paraphrased)
UNBROKEN LOVE SERIES
You can find all of the Unbroken Love series posts by clicking the button below.