As you’ve considered or started your adoption journey, have you ever felt fearful of adoption relationships? Do you wonder how to navigate domestic adoption in modern America? With a revolutionary approach much like faith-based premarital counseling, this workbook guides and equips you through the logistical side of adoption along with the heart preparation. Woven Together helps:
- Empower you with insight as you prepare for each phase, from grieving infertility to the hospital to lifetime relationships.
- Challenge antiqued stigmas by hearing the current research and powerful stories from people who live adoption today.
- Address the hard topics of closed adoption and special needs situations with love and grace for the whole triad.
- Build a solid foundation for your child by learning how to love his or her birth family well and how to talk about adoption in daily conversations.
- Overcome the heart issues that can affect your adoption by bringing them to light with guided questions and reflections.
Page count: 92
This workbook is best paired with the Woven Together online adoption education course but can be used alone.