The Jill Monaco Show
CONVERSATIONS THAT INSPIRE YOU TO LOVE WELL
Join me and my good friend Shelby Harveaux as we discuss what it means to be an imperfect Christian. We talk about how performance-based activity is rooted in shame and perfectionism keeps us from taking chances on great things. Don’t miss the most important lesson I learned from God about judging others and what is challenging Shelby right now in her transition to LA and married life.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- How Shelby overcame perfectionism in the 4th grade. But did she?
- What Brene Brown says about the tie between perfectionism and shame.
- What God showed me about why He advances people when they don’t deserve it.
- When we judge God as a conditionally loving God.
- What is challenging Shelby and me right now.
- What is from God in this season and what isn’t
- Does God let us do what we want?
- From Looking To Loving
- Brene Brown
- Kris Vallotton
- Shelby’s website
- Shelby’s article on Single Matters
- Colombia Mission Trip