The Jill Monaco Show
CONVERSATIONS THAT INSPIRE YOU TO LOVE WELL
On today’s show, we are going to hear one of my favorite stories of how God healed against all odds. My friends Aaron and Sarah Shust have walked through some trials with their children that no one should have to walk through. They have three incredible boys: Daniel, Nicky and Michael and they live in one of my favorite cities … Nashville. You probably know Aaron as an incredible singer/songwriter. He was named “New Artist of the Year” and “Songwriter of the Year” at the GMA Dove Awards of 2007. His song, “My Savior My God” received the award for “Song of the Year” too. You can find his most recent album Love Made A Way wherever you get your music. But what you may not know is that their son Nicky was diagnosed with an incurable disease and nearly died. A year later, his other son, Michael, was born with several challenges.
In this episode, we talk about what Nicky faced as a sick child and how prayer brought him through. You’ll get a close look into the full story of how Michael got miraculously healed. And you don’t want to miss Sarah talking about what’s challenging them right now– so be sure to listen to the end. They will inspire you. They will encourage you. They will make you fall in love God all over again.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- What faith looks like in the midst of a trial
- How Aaron stayed on the road ministering to crowds when his son was very sick
- The story behind the miracle of healing
- How God called them to Nashville this year
- What is challenging them right now
- Aaron Shust website
- Aaron Shust Instagram
- Sarah Shust Instagram (and family pictures)
- Aaron’s new album – Love Made A Way
- Trip across country
- Nicky being silly (in the middle) with me and his big brother Daniel and Michael Playing piano with Aaron