ONE VOICE MAKES A DIFFERENCE PODCAST
HOST: JANET SWANSON
The presence of the LOVE of God is here right now, and He wants me to tell you that HE is rejoicing over your life, that He is passionate about you, and that HE is dancing over you with love songs of singing.
JESUS LOVES YOU! SAY THIS WITH ME: JESUS LOVES ME!
Have you ever stopped to think about that? He’s passionate!
Have you ever seen someone who was “passionate” about something?
God is passionate about you! He never stops working for you. He never stops!
God SEES you! He sees what you are going through, and I am telling you, His love WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE if you open your heart and receive HIS FULLNESS of LOVE!
BELIEVE IT WHEN YOU SAY IT. WHEN YOU BELIEVE IT, IT BECOMES PERFECTED IN YOU!
Are you persuaded today? Are you convinced? Have you been affirmed in his love today? Because this kind of love will cast out the spirit of fear!
If you are being tormented with fear, then hear this, and open your heart today to hear what the spirit is saying! God loves you!
You may be saying, “I have never experienced this kind of love…..nor do I even know how to give it”
It’s because you can’t give what you have not received.
THE SOURCE OF RECEIVING THE LOVE OF GOD COMES FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT
Romans 5:5 and hope does not disappoint because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
LISTEN TO WHAT THE LORD HAS TO SAY ABOUT YOU!
- For the mountains may move, and the hills disappear, but even then, my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken,” says the Lord, who has mercy on you.
- I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love, I have drawn you to myself. I will rebuild you, my virgin Israel. You will again be happy.
- The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness: his mercies begin afresh each morning.
- Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you!
- But you, O Lord, are a God of compassion and mercy, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness.
- For the Lord, your God, is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs
Romans 8:31-39 New Living Translation
Nothing Can Separate Us from God’s Love
31 What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? 32 Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else? 33 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one—for God himself has given us right standing with himself. 34 Who then will condemn us? No one—for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and he is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us.
35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake, we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep. 37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.
38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
If you’d like to connect with me, please send me an email to [email protected]
Reach out to me by FB, IG or TikTok
This episode first appeared on https://www.janetswansonministries.com/podcast.html
You may also like:
Warriors on the Move