The Jill Monaco Show
CONVERSATIONS THAT INSPIRE YOU TO LOVE WELL
I’ve been doing a series the last few months with women speakers and authors I respect and I believe you will be blessed by. I’ve asked each of them to share something God has been showing them in this season. I’m excited for you to hear our conversation today with Kris Swiatocho. Because Kris brings not only her experience but a vast knowledge of what is going on in the body of Christ and what she’s learned by being a leader in ministry for nearly 30 years.
Kris is a speaker, Director of From His Hands Ministries and The Singles Network Ministries, and author of five books. Kris has served in ministry in various capacities for the last 25 years. She’s well known for leading in singles ministries and helping churches learn how to lead young adults or older single adults. She also ministers to women and those in Europe.
We talk about all kinds of things in this podcast … so get ready for a random ride! We chat about what is going on with singles, how we need male friends, how we’ve learned about rest (and failed many times), and how all God really wants us to do is to love well. I know you’ll be encouraged by our conversation.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- How God is working among singles ministries.
- Why it’s important to have friends of the opposite sex (when you’re single) and how to do that in a way that may or may not lead to more.
- What Kris sees as the biggest need in the body of Christ today.
- What we’ve learned about abiding in Christ.
- How God really, really wants us to know His love … and why it matters.
- What we need to do to support leaders in ministry and what they need.
- More random insights about life, ministry, and friendship.
- Life of a Single Mom Conference with Jennifer Maggio (I’m speaking!)