The Jill Monaco Show
CONVERSATIONS THAT INSPIRE YOU TO LOVE WELL
On today’s episode, you are going to love hearing from Jon Jorgenson. He is an author, speaker, and spoken word poet whose YouTube videos have been viewed by more than 15 million people. You may be familiar with his video “Who you are; A message to all women.” It’s been viewed more than 6M times! In that video, he spoke right to identify in women and as you can see … it resonated with a lot of people. Jon also partners with numerous organizations including Awana International, Moody Bible Institute, the Willow Creek Association, and hundreds of other churches, colleges, and conferences all over the globe. His spoken word poetry provides a dynamic and creative experience that captures the imagination of audiences everywhere. Jon hopes to provide a fresh, unique voice to some of life’s most difficult and challenging questions.
In this episode, we will chat about how Jon went from Broadway star to YouTube sensation. You’ll hear him candidly talk about his struggle to make that leap of faith but how in just 18 months God exceeded his expectations. We expose the truth about being vulnerable online and how the haters are gonna hate and how Jon handles it.
This episode is for you if you’ve ever dreamed of doing something but have been hesitant to make the change. And if you’ve needed a story to inspire you to trust God with your past, present, and future… join us today.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- How Jon met his wife Sweet Bear
- Why Jon decided to leave Broadway and put his efforts into YouTube full time.
- What trusting God looks like behind the successful brand.
- What video went viral and why he thinks it touched so many people.
- How Jon handles online bullies
- Jon’s advice for those that want to start a YouTube channel.
- What Jon’s passions are for ministry in the future.
- From Looking To Loving Live event
- Video – Who you are: A message to all women
- Video – If you only knew
- Video – Still love her, always will
- Isaiah 58
- Me and Jon in the studio