The Jill Monaco Show
CONVERSATIONS THAT INSPIRE YOU TO LOVE WELL
Jenny Randle is an award-winning creative ninja, nationally sought after speaker, and author of Courageous Creative who believes deeply in the power of story. At the age of 18, Jenny encountered the greatest love story ever told, the Gospel. The prayer that followed was simple: “Use me to make an impact for you.”
Since that prayer, Jenny has served in ministry and worked in the entertainment, publishing, and creative industries. From a DJ on the radio to a career in the heart of Hollywood editing for billion-dollar franchises, God empowered her to craft stories that carried impact. In 2009, Jenny was recognized with one of the highest honors in the entertainment industry – an Emmy® Award. Currently, Jenny and her husband Matt lead a marketing agency that helps online influencers increase their global presence. In all of these influential places, Jenny discovered what it actually means to carry influence.
Jenny’s uses her platform to reach people worldwide with God’s message of hope, healing, and Holy Spirit revelation that champions people into their calling. In early 2018, Jenny and Matt formed Freedom Creatives, a 501(c)(3) ministry organization where they share Gospel-centered truth. She is passionate about championing leaders, creatives, procrastinating dreamers, and church communities into their calling through the transformational power of Christ.
Wouldn’t you love to learn about how to be free to be who God made you to be? What does it look like to live that way? Is that just a pipe dream or can we really enjoy our lives? Are you ready to exchange fear for COURAGE? Karate chop through past pain for GOD’S PROMISES? Dismantle the lies that are weighing you down so you can SLAY TODAY… in a good way? We will talk with Jenny today so you are set up to be wildly creative and free.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- How to champion people in their dreams.
- What she won an Emmy for!
- Why being creative is important as a believer.
- The things that stop creativity: fear, doubt, stress, people-pleasing, procrastination, perfectionism, performance mentality … and how to overcome them with creativity.
- How to overcome other obstacles to being creative.
- If you’re building a platform, then how do you do it for God’s glory and not yourself?
- What she recommends you do if you have a dream and don’t know where to start.
- Why you need to know “your why” before you try to get to the place you want to be.
- Why character matters … a lot … like for real …
- How to get to the point where the opposition to your dream doesn’t bother you anymore.
- Our definitions of FREEDOM.
- Why we should be present to His presence.
RESOURCES FROM TODAY’S SHOW
- Jenny’s Book Courageous Creative: https://jennyrandle.com/courageous-creative
- Freedom Creatives – Jenny’s Ministry, Speaking and Coaching
- Yellow Chair Creatives – Jenny’s Marketing Company
- Coaching with Jill