EYES ON JESUS PODCAST
SPECIAL GUEST: Gary Wilkerson
Gary Wilkerson is the President of World Challenge, an international mission organization that was founded by his father, David Wilkerson. He is also the Founding Pastor of The Springs Church, which he launched in 2009 with a handful of people. He has traveled nationally and internationally at conferences and conducted mission ventures. Gary and his wife Kelly have four children and live in Colorado Springs, CO.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What to do if you have a prodigal child
- Why modeling Christ to your kids is so important
- When you show external resolve without internal conviction
- Knowing you are in a war and when to fight
- Discerning the weapons of warfare
- Asking if we are in agreement with what Satan says about us or what God says.
- The authority we have in Christ
- What is God’s favor?
- Reflecting on David Wilkerson
- Having a heart for the lost with a baptism of love
For more on Gary Wilkerson:
Go to https://www.worldchallenge.org/
Check out his podcasts here https://www.worldchallenge.org/podcasts
Get his books and many more at https://store.worldchallenge.org/
For more information on the ministry of Discerning Dad:
Support me on Faithful- I have exclusive content you can’t find anywhere else! https://faithful.place/users/discerningdad
Check out my website! https://discerning-dad.com/
Order my newest book- “Eyes on Jesus: A 90-Day Discernment Devotional” now! This is a must-read for your personal quiet time with Jesus. Order here https://amzn.to/3vIArYY
Grow your YouTube account like I did with TubeBuddy! Use my link https://www.tubebuddy.com/discerningdad
You can purchase my book that started it all, Everyday Discernment: The Importance of Spirit-led decision making, on Amazon https://amzn.to/3dDGKVw
Become a patron supporter and get exclusive benefits such as my second podcast and much more https://www.patreon.com/Discerningdad
LEARN MORE ABOUT AND BUY TIM’S BOOK EVERYDAY DISCERNMENT
EVERYDAY DISCERNMENT | VIEW MORE
You may also like:
Are You Sharing These 7 Things in Your Marriage?