DEEP ROOTS AT HOME PODCAST
HOST: JACQUELINE FRANKS
As we face runaway food prices and shortages of both food and energy, I’m advising everyone to stock up on their water storage and prepare now. What about water in a real, prolonged emergency? What do you do if you don’t have access to basic services due to a protracted power outage or civil threat where you can’t leave home? Listen now for tips and practical advice.
Websites and Resources Mentioned in the Podcast:
YOUR NEXT STEPS:
For more information on TRS go to www.deeprootsathome.com/trs
Because of censoring during these dangerous times, it is getting more and more difficult to spread the truth. Here are some things we suggest you do:
- Download, subscribe, and share this podcast. (This will help the algorithm for our podcast.)
- Bookmark or Make Deep Roots at Home on Your Browser’s Home Page.
- Subscribe to Important Exclusive, Updates Via Our Newsletter
- Create an Emergency Binder of DRAH Articles
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/deep-roots-at-home/support
Disclaimer: Information and content presented on KingdomWinds.com are for informational and entertainment purposes. Nothing presented is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is not meant to substitute for medical advice from your physician or other medical professionals. Kingdom Winds does not assert that any statements or recommended products have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.