DEEP ROOTS AT HOME PODCAST
HOST: JACQUELINE FRANKS
Did you know 88% of people have unstable blood sugar? Join us as we interview Natural Health Practitioner Sara Jo Poff. She is the owner of HealthyFamiliesForGod.com. Listen to this fascinating podcast on how important a role blood sugar plays in our lives and what we can do about it.
YOUR NEXT STEPS:
- Sara Jo Poff’s Website
- The Leveled Life Facebook Group
- Related Blog Post: The Link Between Statins, Diabetes Type 2 & Cognitive Decline
- Further Information on TRS
- Jackie Vaccination Ebook
Because of censoring during these dangerous times, it is getting more and more difficult to spread the truth. Here are some things we suggest you do:
- Download, subscribe, and share this podcast. (This will help the algorithm for our podcast.)
- Bookmark or Make Deep Roots at Home on Your Browser’s Home Page.
- Subscribe to Important Exclusive, Updates Via Our Newsletter
- Create an Emergency Binder of DRAH Articles
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/deep-roots-at-home/support
Disclaimer: Information and content presented on KingdomWinds.com are for informational and entertainment purposes. Nothing presented is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is not meant to substitute for medical advice from your physician or other medical professionals. Kingdom Winds does not assert that any statements or recommended products have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.