Everything we experience in life falls into a memory bank. Within that memory bank are good and bad experiences. If we focus on the bad experiences, we can get stuck and plummet emotionally, spiritually and physically. If we purposely recollect God’s promises, we receive healing and restoration. God has plans within His promises. They are plans for US!
Choose to bring to your remembrance, God’s promises, that never fail. We have a choice on what we focus on!
Here’s our key promise: “The Lord is faithful to all His promises and loving toward all He has made.” Psalm 145: 13
Here’s HOW He is faithful:
- HE UPHOLDS US: “The Lord upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down.” Psalm 145: 14
- HE FEEDS US: “The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time. Psalm 145: 15
- HE SATISFIES DESIRES: “He opens His hand and satisfy the desires of every living being.” Psalm 145: 16
- HE IS NEAR US IN OUR DISTRESS: “The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in Truth.” Psalm 145: 18
- HE HEARS OUR CRIES: “He hears our cries and saves us.” Psalm 145: 19
GOD’S PROMISES NEVER FAIL! When He is faithful and loving toward us–He restores! Here’s a formula to recall: God’s Faithfulness + His Loving = Deep Restoration. The deep, deep love and faithfulness of God reaches high and wide.
“Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.” Psalm 36: 5
The depth of this kind of love encompasses all realms into all that exists! (Selah) The heavens cannot be measured nor can His promises, for they never fail, they go on and on throughout all eternity!
Remembering His Eternal Plans & Promises,
Mary Beth Pecora