We are surrounded by God’s never-ending love, who delights in blessing His children.
“Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sin is put out of sight! The Lord’s unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him.” (Psalm 32: 1, 10)
His provision and gifts are right in our hands, let’s never forget that.
Pharaoh has a dream and Joseph is asked to interpret it. “Pharaoh sent for Joseph, and he was quickly brought from the dungeon.” (Genesis 41: 14) Once again, Joseph releases his gift to God, to have Him interpret, saying, “God has revealed to Pharoah what He is about to do.” (Genesis 41: 25)
- As a believer, it’s never okay to consult ungodly advice for our future, like psychics. Their source does not come from God. Joseph keeps saying, only God can interpret.
- Prophetic people, never forget it is God who is giving the revelation and wisdom! Keep ushering folks to God to give thanks. Keep releasing all glory to Him. He’s the gift-giver.
Pharaoh is so impressed with Joseph interpreting his dream, that he said, “You shall be in charge of my palace, and all my people are to submit to your orders.” (Genesis 41: 40)
- The promotion comes from the Lord.
- Joseph went from the prison to the palace, but it wasn’t overnight, for sure.
“Pharaoh takes his signet ring, from his finger and put it on Joseph’s finger. He dressed him in robes of fine linen and put a gold chain around his neck.” (Genesis 41: 42) These three symbols of transfer and/or sharing of royal authority were given to Joseph.
Jesus was given a robe, and they mocked him. He removed his royal robe and laid it down in heaven as King, and has now given to us to wear. Oh, what a Savior and King!
- The king grants and transfers His authority for Joseph to walk in.
- The Lord gives and the Lord takes away, blessed be the name of the Lord.
In his God-given wisdom, “Joseph stored up huge quantities of grain like sand of the sea; it was so much that he stopped keeping records because it was beyond measure.” (Genesis 41: 49)
- The king will bless without measure. He releases the storehouses of heaven to provide in a time of famine.
- Seasons of plenty and lack may come, the Lord is over all.
The wisdom God gave Joseph to manage Pharaoh’s household in the upcoming time of famine, was more than enough to feed the other countries.
- We serve a God of more than enough.
- He places it in our hand, to share.
(Psalm 32, Genesis 41, Luke 23: 1-25, Paraphrased & Modified)
UNBROKEN LOVE SERIES
You can find all of the Unbroken Love series posts by clicking the button below.